Whether it’s preventing or diagnosing an illness, radiology is an important diagnostic tool for health care professionals and their patients.
At North Canyon Medical Center (NCMC):
- We offer state-of-the-art radiology equipment not normally found in a rural setting.
- Patients no longer need to travel out of town to receive services typically found only in larger cities.
- We employ only Certified Radiology Technologists who have specialized training in the type of exam being given.
- Our goal is to provide prompt service to our patients with short or no waiting time for exams.
- We work to ensure that your exam results are accurate and returned to you and your provider in a timely manner.
- Your comfort is our concern. Ensuring your privacy and dignity, while providing you with the highest quality exam, is of utmost importance.
|Phone: (208) 934-4433 ext. 1112|
|Outpatient services Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm|
Types of Diagnostic Imaging
When scheduling appointments for Radiology testing, please refer to the following:
|Image Type (click a button below for more detailed info)||Appointment required?|
|Bone Density (QCT Densitometry)||Yes|
|Computed Tomography (CT)||Yes|
|Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)||Yes|
Qualifed, Competent Professionals
Medical imaging procedures must be accurate and precise. An image is only as good as the person who takes it; the treatment is only as effective as the individual who administers it. We have a board-certified radiologist on site that can consult with your ordering provider about any of your test results.
How can you be sure that your radiological exam is being performed by a qualified, competent professional? Just ask. When you meet the person who will perform your examination, ask if he or she is certified by a national agency or licensed by the state. In addition to asking about qualifications, you should ask questions about the procedure you’re scheduled to receive. A competent radiology technologist will be able to explain the procedure in detail, help you prepare for it, and tell you what to expect.