We are delighted you have considered North Canyon Medical Center in your employment plans!
At North Canyon Medical Center our mission is: To improve the healthcare of people in our region
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity in our workforce.
To enhance your understanding of the employment process at North Canyon Medical Center, we ask that you please read the following information before completing your application:
- Job Descriptions are available at the front desk, online, and from Human Resources and should be reviewed prior to application for an open position. The description lists the essential functions of the job.
- Resumes will be accepted when accompanied by a completed North Canyon Medical Center application. Applications that state “see Resume for further information” will not be considered.
- We will contact those candidates who we believe best meet the needs and qualifications of the position.
- If you do not hear from us within three weeks, your application will be maintained in a file for future openings.
- Job offers are contingent upon satisfactory references, drug test results, and a criminal background check.
If you are applying for a position at NCMC, we will require I-9 and E-Verify Confirmation within 72 hours of employment start date, certifying legal eligibility to work in the United States.
If you have any questions, please call the Human Resources office at (208) 934-4433
Online Employment Application Form
PLEASE NOTE: NCMC is no longer accepting paper applications.
Email HR: Click Here
North Canyon Medical Center
ATTN: Human Resources
267 North Canyon Drive
Gooding, Idaho 83330